In today’s world, sustainability is such an important factor in business. Companies are being urged to shift towards a sustainable mindset throughout operations and value chains, ensuring sustainable practices are clear in every job function. To achieve sustainability goals, it is vital for businesses to focus their efforts on their supply chain, which comes with big issues but also opportunities.
The key message from the event is to integrate sustainability across your value chain, using resilience, transparency, and engagement.
We are delighted to have partnered with Reuters Events, who are hosting a wide range of insightful talks from global leaders as well as issue-based workshops online over a 2-day period called Transform Europe 2021 (23-24 November).
This year’s event will convene leading C-Suite executives to share and discuss the business-critical agenda tackling all the most important areas key for a sustainable transition including:
- Delivering net zero: The battle for companies to deliver a net-zero economy will be won or lost in supply chains. All eyes are on companies to achieve their climate and carbon goals.
A keynote discussion is being held titled ‘Net Zero Closing Keynote: How Companies Are Really Strategizing for Net Zero’, with speakers from PepsiCo Europe, AXA and WWF. In this discussion, we learn how organizations are delivering strategized, goal-driven and transparent change across their supply chain on their net zero journeys.
Another keynote surrounding this topic: ‘COP26 Keynote: Accelerating the Net Zero Roadmap in 2022 and Beyond’ will include speakers from Co-op and Reckitt, where key announcements from the summit will be discussed.
- Transforming Supplier Relationships: Hear from industry leaders as we look into contract extensions, collaborations, de-commoditization efforts, Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) and making supply chain specific targets and goals to strengthen supplier relationships.
We will be hearing from speakers from the Carlsberg Group and Orsted in the topic of ‘Supplier Engagement: Engaging and Mobilising your Suppliers to Lead the Climate Transition’, where points such as GHG footprinting and science-based target setting will be discussed.
- Re-evaluating the Plastics and Waste Dilemma:. Throughout the event, we will learn how to take a refreshed look at the plastic and waste dilemma.
Make sure to tune into the ‘Plastics Keynote: Cracking Down on Plastics and Packaging Across Your Supply Chain’, where we will be hearing from speakers from Evian and the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, where they will discuss how they are reducing, removing, replacing or reconsidering plastics across their value chains.
- Sustainability as Your Business Imperative: Companies have to shift towards a collectively sustainable mindset throughout their operations and value chains.
We will be hearing from experts at Kraft Heinz and Telia Company AB in the Business Imperative Keynote: ‘Integrating Sustainable Practices into Everyday Business’, where we discuss the most effective ways companies are taking a ‘sustainability-first’ approach.
Another Keynote surrounding this topic is ‘Sustainability as a Business Model’, where Inka Group’s CFO discusses how growing a business while reducing greenhouse gases by integrating sustainability is possible.
- Embedding Nature and People at The Heart of Strategy: It is key that businesses have a clear purpose to ensure the business grows while reducing environmental and social impacts.
In the Regenerative Business Model Keynote: ‘Understanding the Realities of Putting Nature at the Heart of Your Business’, we will listen to speakers from LVMH, Capitals Collection, Pernod Ricard and Natura & Co, where they will discuss ‘regenerative’ businesses and what this entails.
The agenda is filled with industry experts who will speak about today’s sustainability issues, and how businesses can Transform Europe. Don’t miss this opportunity to get involved! Click here to register and click here to view the full agenda.