The true business impact of the COVID-19 crisis will be best measured by the response of industries to learn lessons and rebound as strongly and quickly as possible.
What is certain, is that future business strategies must hold supply chains at their core.
To help you build for the future, we are delighted to have partnered with Reuters Events, who are hosting 2 days of key insights and expertise sharing from a formidable speaker line up at Supply Chain Europe Virtual 2020 (17-18 September).
The Supply Chain Europe Virtual 2020 has one simple aim: To equip the supply chain sector with crucial information that you can weave into your strategy and emerge stronger; more agile, more robust, more sustainable and more digital, with your customer at the centre of every decision.
The discussions will centre around 4 key pillars for supply chain and business success: Sustainability, Digital Excellence, Risk Mitigation & Customer Centricity.
Despite the issues and concerns caused by the coronavirus pandemic, sustainability still remains a key challenge for supply chains. As part of the discussions around sustainability, there will be key insights from Trevor Hoyle, SVP Ground Operations at FedEx Express, Saskia Groen-in’t-Woud, CEO at DAMCO, Volker Schmitz, Head of Global Logistics at HP and Oskar Verkamman, Managing Director at Inspired Search. The key topics for discussion include:
- Modern supply chain strategies: Ethical manufacturing and sourcing
- The essential need to manage the environmental impact of transportation
- The circular supply chain economy: re-shape and re-use
More and more businesses are adopting the use of technology in their supply chains but ensuring this technology is beneficial requires digital excellence. As part of the discussions around digital excellence, there will be key insights from Dirk Holbach, CSCO Laundry & Home Care at Henkel, Markus Sontheimer, CIO/CDO & Member of the Management Board at DB Schenker, Jean-François Salles, Global VP, Supply Chain Management at Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance and many more. The key topics for discussion include:
- AI will be the differentiator for you against the competition
- A connected, unified supply chain: The backbone of your business
- Optimise your operations with a digitally native workforce
As we reflect on the pandemic, the ability to be able to mitigate risk is becoming more and more important. As part of the discussions around risk mitigation, there will be key insights from: Gustavo Burger, SVP Operations – EMEA, APAC & LATAM at Kraft Heinz, Francesca Gamboni, SVP Supply Chain at Group PSA, Martijn Lofvers, CEO & Chief Trendwatcher at Supply Chain Media and many more. The key topics for discussion include:
- Safeguard your business against future supply chain threats
- Getting the best bang for your buck: The financial impact of your supply chain
- Accommodate change in your business with consistent evolution
The customer is everything and all operations, practices and deliveries must be centred around value. As part of the discussions around customer centricity, there will be key insights from: Graeme Carter, COO at Avon International, Carsten Rasmussen, COO at Lego, Edwin Tuyn, Managing Director & Founder at Inspired Search and Christoph Haeusler, EVP Supply – Hygiene Home at Reckitt Benckiser. The key topics for discussion include:
- Crucially re-evaluate sourcing, production, and inventory management
- Connectivity with customers: Imperative information and relationship growth
- Design an omnichannel supply chain for the future of consumerism
The line-up/agenda has been curated the most influential, senior & strategic gathering of supply chain experts and you simply cannot afford to miss out on what these industry heavyweights have to say. So, why not join us at the event by registering for you here.