While all face-to-face conferences have been cancelled due to the coronavirus, we are delighted to have partnered Aloctt Global for the Supply Chain Summit 2020, which this year is taking place virtually.
Launching on 16th July, the three-day summit will bring together key industry stakeholders to discuss the theme “Preparing for the recovery after COVID19”. Throughout the 3 days, there will be 8 keynote speakers, 3 industry insight sessions and 12 discussion panels set to tackle topics around practical supply chains solutions for a fast recovery. Included in this line-up are industry level professionals from Electrolux, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Henkel, DHL Consulting, Beiersdorf, Avon, Mars and the World Economic Forum.
What to look out for:
- Supply Chain Resilience (Panel) – With supply chain resilience set to be a key focus following the pandemic, this panel debate featuring industry professionals from Mars, Avon and Aera is not to be missed.
- Managing Risk and Disruption in the Supply Chain (Panel) – Being able to manage risk and disruption could be a key to moving from the pandemic which is why this panel debate is one to keep an eye on.
- Breaking operations silos in the middle of a pandemic (Keynote) – Operations silos can cause long term damage to your business, which is the last thing you in the middle of the pandemic, find out how to break them in this keynote speech from Robert Blackburn, Senior Vice of Global Operations at Stanley Black and Decker.
- Success Stories and lessons learnt from global supply chain (Keynote) – Not to be missed is this keynote speech on success stories and lessons learnt from global supply chains by Chief Executive Officer at DHL Consulting, Sabine Mueller.
- Using crisis and disruption for your advantage (Panel) – Knowing how to use the crisis and disruption in your supply chain could be the key to moving forward which is why this panel debate is one to check out.
- Innovations in supply chain (Panel) – Innovation could be the key to a successful recovery from the pandemic especially with the use of supply chain technology increasing so make sure to check out this panel debate for more information.
- Building a logistics network to sustain any crisis (Keynote) – A good logistics network is essential for any successful supply chain, which is why you can’t afford to miss this keynote speech by Bjorn Vang Jenson, Vice President of Global logistics at Electrolux.
- Preparing for recovery (Panel) – Everyone is trying to adjust to the new normal from the pandemic but how can supply chains prepare for recovery from the virus. Find out a little more in this panel debate.
- 7 Golden rules for supply chain management (Keynote) – Want some top tips for successful supply chain management then check out this keynote speech from Richard Wilding, Professor of Supply Chain Strategy from Cranfield School of Management.
This year’s Supply Chain Summit agenda addresses the key theme of preparing for the recovery after COVID 19, which is key for all supply chains and businesses at the moment.
The vast range of keynote speeches and panels makes it extremely difficult to choose what to attend and what to look out for. However, the wide thematic range allows a differentiated view on how to prepare for the world after the coronavirus and gives many opportunities to obtain valuable information.
I am really looking forward to attending this conference to gain new insights into the current challenges for supply chains and how they can ensure a successful recovery post- COVID19. If you would like more information about the conference and to book your ticket, click here.
For live updates from the event, follow @AlcottGlobalSG and @EAdeliversnews or search for #supplychainsummit2020 on Twitter.