We are delighted to be attending the Leaders in Logistics: Last Mile Delivery conference, a new one day event dedicated to exploring the challenges and opportunities of the rapidly changing landscape of last mile, with an emphasis on technology and innovation.
Launching on the 27th June 2019 at Stamford Bridge, London, this conference will bring together key industry stakeholders: innovative logistics and postal operators, exciting delivery start-ups, retailers, platforms, and solutions providers. The speaker lineup includes over 30 senior-level professionals from retailers logistics operators such as DPD, DHL, Avon, Waitrose and eBay. All of these leaders are driving positive change in the critical final miles of delivery, and I look forward to learning from the best on finding ways to cut costs while boosting customer engagement.
Why might this conference be interesting for you?
- It is a unique opportunity to connect with logistics giants to help determine how to ensure dynamic control over your last mile, customer retention and a streamlined process.
- Attendees will be able to learn how Amazon works from a former Amazon insider, engage in discussions on how to compete with the most successful e-commerce players with CitySprint and Swiss Post and discover if emulation can boost their last mile.
- There will be real-life examples from Whistl, Omniva, Posten Norge, XPO Logistics and UPS on how autonomous robots, proactive tracking, voice technology and warehousing can revolutionize your service.
- Parcelly will also be attending, a company that has driven collaboration to survive in the modern world of logistics. The sessions will address how collaboration provides the opportunities for growth, while easing pressure on profit margins, and discuss how to adapt to cities that are ever-more concerned about the environmental impact of delivery vehicles.
- With roundtables, panel discussions, interactive seminars and an innovation hub, there are untold opportunities to engage with fellow industry professionals and discover how you can develop your own delivery solutions.
For more information and to book online, click here. Use code ATSC10 for a 10% discount. If you want live updates from the event, be sure to follow @Lead_Logistics and @NHSuppliesNews on Twitter.