The All Things Supply Chain blog recommends our readers involved in post and parcel logistics to mark June 17th to 19th in their calendars since the WMX Europe 2019 will be coming to Dublin. The conference is the destination for post and parcel professionals looking to gain valuable insights into the global logistics industry. This year’s conference, hosted by An Post, will focus on the global delivery market in today’s uncertain times. The All Things Supply Chain blog is proud to be a media partner of the WMX Europe 2019.
The conference offers three days of keynote speeches, case studies, open discussions and hours of free networking time. Join 200 senior executives in Dublin and you will:
- Connect with top post and parcel executives – build the key relationships that will drive your business forward.
- Get industry insights to transform your business – learn the secrets to revolutionise your business and leverage potential new revenue streams.
- Deliver sustainable success – discover innovative new products that can streamline your business and deliver a better service to your customers.
The agenda for WMX Europe is designed to give international post and parcel executives the tools and techniques to build flexible, future-proof companies. This year’s conference theme is ‘Delivering through Uncertainty’ and will tackle the following broad themes:
- Last Mile Delivery
- Cross Border Challenges
- E-Commerce Efficiencies
- Parcel Perspectives
- Postal Perspectives
Speakers at WMX Europe 2019
Among the speakers are
- David McRedmond (Chief Operating Officer, An Post)
- Achim Dünnwald (Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer, Royal Mail)
- Mike Pitt (Director UK Shipping & Logistics, eBay)
For more information and to book your place visit www.wmxeurope.com